Get all the details from today’s Breaking Dawn Part 2 Press Conference #SDCC
VH1 Celebrity put together a list of their 10 Best Moments from today’s Breaking Dawn press conference.
1. Rob starts the press conference off with a classic Pattijoke when asked about Edward and Jacob’s friendship: “I sacrifice my daughter. That’s true love. This one’s a love story between me and Jacob.”
2. Kristen on what she first noticed about her co-star (and future boyfriend) upon meeting him back in the day: “I liked his pants.”
3. Kristen digs in to the deep questions about how she’s changed since the first film. “Let’s do it!” she joked. “I am so deep.”
4. Kristen on her connection with Taylor and Rob: “Sometimes you meet people and you’re like, ‘We should make stuff together. We”ll do good. Let’s utilize whatever this energy is that’s passing between us, let’s do it.’ And I have that with both of you.”
5. Taylor effusively complimenting KStew. “Kristen has done such a good job over this whole franchise.” At this point, Kristen hid under the table and the audience laughed. Confused, Rob looked around and then said to Taylor, “I thought they were laughing at you!”
6. Taylor continued: ”She’s all of a sudden transformed herself into this sleek sexy vampire and it’s a completely different person. I was really impressed with her.”
7. A woman asked Rob about being the sexiest person in the world. Rob was then adorably silent in thought. Taylor: “I am SO excited for this one.”
8. Reporter asked a question. Kristen: “I’m sorry. He [points at Rob] was talking to me and I completely missed your question. Can you repeat that?”
9. Rob on what would happen if Bella and Edward’s story continued: “Bella and Edward get divorced, and do like, a Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing.”
10. Our friend @Taryder asked about the vampire sex. (Yay!) “Mackenzie, go away,” Kristen joked. “I mean, we’re supposed to have this mind-boggling, other-worldly sex in the first one.” As she continued to search for her words, Rob teased, “Get to the point, Kristen.” Her reply: “Shut the f*** up!”
Check out the FULL TRANSCRIPT at Collider! Check out videos below:
Have a tip?
Email story ideas to: